[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Alert and Muster List

Alert and Muster List

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

Alert and Muster List

Postby TacticaLogic » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:38 am

First, Let me apologize for this being 6 days overdue.

At last Tuesday's Nashville Chapter Meeting, I volunteered to act as a point of contact in order to get information out to folks that are unable to check the TFA forum during the day due to workplace restrictions on use of the internet. I had stated that I would put a post on the forum the next day... Unfortunately, I have been unable to get to the forum to type up this post until now.

Here are the parameters to go on my "Alert and Muster" list:
a) you must be a TFA member in the Middle Tennessee area,
b) you must be able to receive text messages via your cellphone,
c) you are not to respond to the alert, as that will tie up my ability to contact other groups for which I act as a point of contact - if you do so, you will be removed from the list. I hate to be that blunt, but the list is for quick distribution of basic information, not to provide extreme details. You will be able to obtain more detail through your own sources as your time allows.

If the situation is a true emergency (for example, a modern day "General Gage" takes action against citizens exercising constitutional rights) I will provide as much useful information as possible. I would hope that such a list will only be used to advise you of what is happening on the legislative front... But it could be used for other purposes should the need arise.

Understand, please, that my sending out text messages involves me using my time to provide needed information to members of the group. I will not have time for idle chit-chat or for spamming (to or from me), as it will take away from the time I spend earning money in my business. The list is strictly for important information. This list will not be saved anywhere other than a cell phone. The list contained on the cell phone will not contain your name - only an identifier such as "A&M #1234". I will not maintain a coordinated list showing who is connected to the identifier.

The address to which you need to send your subscription is: AlertandMuster@yahoo.com
In order to be added to the list I ask that you send me your:
~ Name
~TFA member number
~ Location (city only)
~ cell phone number including area code

The information above is only used to get you added to the list. Once your phone number assigned a list identifier and placed in the cell phone, the other information will be destroyed.

Thanks,
Mike
For training beyond the carry permit:

TacticaLogic

Re: Alert and Muster List

Postby redbarron06 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Email sent.

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06