[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - TUESDAY June 19 2007 Chapter Meeting

TUESDAY June 19 2007 Chapter Meeting

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

TUESDAY June 19 2007 Chapter Meeting

Postby johnharris » Wed May 16, 2007 3:50 pm

Next Chapter Meeting

NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY JUNE 19 2007
TIME: 7:00 PM
Academy of Personal Protection and Security
336 Hill Ave.
Nashville, TN 37210

http://www.appstraining.com/Map.html

SPEAKER / PROGRAM to be announced

John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Huh? What?

Postby Ed__357 » Sat May 19, 2007 2:02 pm

I was under the impression that all meetings were going to be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month. I was all ready to attend our "2nd Meeting" when it was abruptly changed at the last minute to a Tuesday night. So I was unable to make it. The last thread on this issue stated that the meeting was being moved to Tuesday night just this "One time." And now you say the next meeting will also be on a Tuesday in June.

I was hoping to attend and help out, but I have other committments on Tuesday nights. So I guess I will not be attending any future meetings.

Sorry.
Ed__357

Postby molonlabetn » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:29 pm

I will be there... with my lovely wife (who just bought her first firearm). I'm sure we'll be upgrading to a family membership.
molonlabetn

June meeting

Postby tjbert47 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:03 pm

I'll be there. I also need to extend my membership. Hope to see you all.

Tom in TN :)
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
tjbert47

Postby dunndw » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:57 am

can't wait.
dunndw

Postby morg » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:35 am

I have two request:

1) Could someone PLEASE post the upcoming meeting on the yahoo list. I do NOT have the opportunity to check over here each day as I make out my monthly schedule (one of the hazards of a small independent businessman).

I, too, thought the meeting might be coming up around the 21st and came this morning to check.

I have an on site job at 3pm that will last until 10 tonight.

2) Let us know if Tues is now going to be the "official night".

I REALLY want to be a part of this!!!

Thanks

Morg
morg

Postby Marswolf » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:00 am

Morg, just FYI, I understand that the July meeting has been canceled. I'm not in the area (I live in the Tri-Cities) and don't know why there isn't more info posted here.

There is an active topic at http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1177 of supporters if you want to get more info.
Marswolf

Return to Nashville