[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - UPDATED - CHAPTER MEETING - MAY 15, 2007

UPDATED - CHAPTER MEETING - MAY 15, 2007

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

UPDATED - CHAPTER MEETING - MAY 15, 2007

Postby johnharris » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:21 am

Next TFA Nashville Chapter Meeting

These are going to be planned (at this time) for the 3rd Thursday of each month.

HOWEVER, THE MEETING IS BEING MOVED TO TUESDAY MAY 15, 2007 to deal with a conflict with another meeting

NEXT MEETING: MAY 15, 2007
TIME: 7:00 PM
Academy of Personal Protection and Security
336 Hill Ave.
Nashville, TN 37210

http://www.appstraining.com/Map.html

Speaker: John Harris to give update on status of pending legislation and to discuss open floor questions. Additional discussion on chapter formation.
Last edited by johnharris on Tue May 01, 2007 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Possible New Chapter

Postby tnroadrunner » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:38 am

I'm looking for folks who live around the Humphreys County area. All counties the boarder Humphreys and others. Please contact me through this forum. I hope to be at the May 17th meeting in Nashville, so if you are there we can talk. We need a chapter in our area.
tnroadrunner

Postby molonlabetn » Fri May 04, 2007 8:49 am

I'll be there.
molonlabetn

See you there.

Postby tjbert47 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:50 pm

See you there.

Tom in TN
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
tjbert47

Postby johnharris » Sat May 05, 2007 8:33 pm

I would appreciate feedback from any of those who were at the prior meeting.
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby dunndw » Sun May 06, 2007 1:30 pm

The first meeting was a bit disorganized in my opinion, but in a good way. The weekly meetings I attend are VERY structured, even come with a manual to follow so it was rather refreshing to be able to openly speak up with ideas and opinions. The turnout was pretty good for a first meeting I thought. The room got a bit crowded there towards the end.

I'd like to have some of the current bills explained in a more "laypersons" level. The legalese is a bit confusing to me.

Snacks and sodas would be nice...even if it was just access to a vending machine.

The Q&A at the end was nice as well.
dunndw

Feedback from last Nashville meeting

Postby lassante » Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 pm

lassante

Meeting

Postby tnroadrunner » Tue May 15, 2007 5:35 pm

Well just learned there are severe storms heading my way and they should be here within a couple of hours. So I will not be coming to the meeting tonight at APPS. See you all next time.
tnroadrunner

Return to Nashville