[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Hiccup........

Hiccup........

Keep it family clean but here is the place to share your firearms and political jokes, humor, etc.

Hiccup........

Postby Fulldraw » Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:56 am

I had twelve bottles of whisky in my cellar, and my wife told me to drain
the contents down the sink "or else!" So I said I would and proceeded
with the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents into the
sink, with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I extracted the cork
from the second bottle and likewise, with the exception of the one glass
I drank. I withdrew the cork from the third bottle and emptied my good
old booze down the drain, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.
I then pulled the cork out from the fourth sink and poured the bottle down
the glass, which I drank. I then pulled the bottle from the cork of the
next and rank one sink of it, and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled
the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle.

I then pulled the next cork from my throat and poured the sink down the
bottle and drank the glass. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled
the sink, and drank the pour. When I had everything emptied, I steadied
the house with one hand and counted the bottles and corks and glasses
with the other which were 29. To be sure I counted them again when
they came by and I had 74, and as the house came by I counted them
again.

Finally I had all the houses and the bottles and corks and glasses counted
except for the one house and one bottle which I drank. I am not under the
alcofluence of inchol, as some thinkle peep I am, nor am I half so think
as they drunk I am, but I fool so feelish I don't know who is me, and the
drunker I stand the lonegr I get, dog gammit!
Fulldraw

Return to Campfire