Hello to all...

Keep it family clean but here is the place to share your firearms and political jokes, humor, etc.

Hello to all...

Postby StandingTall » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:39 pm

New poster here on the Forum, but I've been lurking around for a while. I thought I would add a suggestion. Could we create a "Introduce Yourself" category? I think it would be beneficial to new members as well as older members. It gives us all a place to "meet and greet". More or less it just creates a little unity, which is always a good thing.

Thanks to all and I hope I posted this in the right area,

StandingTall
StandingTall

"Takes more than combat gear to make a man. Takes more than a license to own a gun. Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can. A gentleman will walk but never run". ~ Gordon Sumner

"Toujours Pret" ~ Family motto.
StandingTall

Re: Hello to all...

Postby C. Richard Archie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Welcome.

I'll start off:

I am a 50 something, wore out, ex-football playing concrete finisher that thinks our children and grand children need us to advocate for the Constitution (both State and Federal) and their Rights to provide for their own defense, and to enjoy the Right to keep weapons to hunt with, target shoot and be ready to participate in a call to the Militia if need be as well.

I sought out the TFA so that I might learn how to effectively pursue those aims with like minded individuals, and so increase the chance that I would be successful in my endeavor.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Return to Campfire