Arsenal 26 Norinco SKS for sale.

Sale, trade or barter - you make the listing and negotiate the deal!

Moderator: Waldo0506

Arsenal 26 Norinco SKS for sale.

Postby tnxdshooter » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 am

For Sale in Chattanooga TN Area.

Arsenal 26 SKS 20" barrel, bolt carrier, dust cover, and receiver match, bolt and magazine do not. It comes with a bayonet, od green leather tabbed sling with chinese writing on it and an od green drag bag. The stock does have a few dings, and handling marks. The metal of the rifle is vg with minimal wear and no rust. It has a match trigger job done on it and has very little creep. I have never had trouble with this rifle. The only reason I am selling it is because of my SKS Sporter m that I purchased and now not having room for this one. It comes with cleaning rod and cleaning kit in the butt stock as well as dual resevoir chinese metal oil bottle.

The best way to correspond with me is via here as I cannot have my cell phone on me at my place of employment.

Price is 325.00 face to face in Chattanooga, or Knoxville, area. This includes Cleveland, Athens, etc.

If you require additional pictures let me know and I can email them.

MY NORMAL DAYS OFF ARE WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY OF EVERY WEEK. THUS IN ORDER TO MEET AND SEE OR BUY THE RIFLE WE MUST BE ABLE TO MEET ON ONE OF THOSE DAYS.

Crossville, TN
NRA Member
TN HCP holder
Carry gun 1: Springfield XD 40 4" Stainless Bi-tone
tnxdshooter

Return to Classifieds