[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - SOLD :Taurus Model 66 .357 Mag 6" Barrel & Accessories

SOLD :Taurus Model 66 .357 Mag 6" Barrel & Accessories

Sale, trade or barter - you make the listing and negotiate the deal!

Moderator: Waldo0506

SOLD :Taurus Model 66 .357 Mag 6" Barrel & Accessories

Postby Markus » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 pm

I have a barely used(I went to the range once and shot about 30 rounds through it) bought just before Christmas 2011 Taurus Model 66 .357 6" barrel 7 Round Capacity with stainless steel matte finish. 3 grips for it including the original Taurus grip, Hogue grip, and a Pachmayr grip. Includes 3 fit holsters. Two are side holsters a Pro-Tech Outdoors, a Blackhawk Holster, and an Uncle Mike's Shoulder Holster. Two H K .357 7 round Speed-loaders also included that work perfectly with it as well. A Basket Weave style Double Speed-Loader pouch to carry them, that will fit on a belt or the shoulder holster. I will include a box of Hornady XTP .357 rounds with the deal. The gun and accessories work perfectly and are in excellent condition having barely been used. It will come with original box and paperwork on the gun.
This is a package deal. I'm not going to take items out to lower price in other words.

Asking price is $450 OBO for everything.

I may take some off the price for a partial trade of a functional smaller backup pistol that is of lesser value depending on the gun. All potential buyers must be legally capable of purchasing a firearm of course. You must be local or willing to travel as well(Nashville/Middle Tennessee Area) as I'm located in Rutherford County and I do not ship guns.

This is a great dependable gun I just don't require it anymore. Currently has the Pachmayr grip installed. I can provide more pictures if desired. Everything is in great shape, however as none of it has been used barely at all.

Contact me at ....... in the afternoons(4-6pm). If I'm not available leave a message and I will get back to you. I can also be emailed at ......... . This ad will be Updated when the gun is sold.

Thank you,
Markus

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,(THEREFOR) the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. -2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution
Markus

Return to Classifieds