[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto for sale. Vitrually like new with ex

Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto for sale. Vitrually like new with ex

Sale, trade or barter - you make the listing and negotiate the deal!

Moderator: Waldo0506

Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto for sale. Vitrually like new with ex

Postby RobertNashville » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello everyone!

For sale is a beautiful, meticulously maintained and absolutely reliable Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto. As you probably know, the Sig P220 is one of the most accurate 45s right out of the box and has earned a stellar reputation around the world for its accuracy, ruggedness and dependability.

I really do like this gun – a lot! It’s great to shot and it’s surprisingly light weight. However, in the end I’m really a 1911 guy and I’ve acquired enough 1911s in the past year that this gun should have a home with someone who will use her.

This weapon is approximately three years old but the prior owner used it very little (if at all). I’ve owned this particular pistol for about a year and have put less than 500 rounds through it – it looks virtually brand new. I originally bought it to be my primary carry weapon but only carried it a handful of times. I used it once for an IDPA match where it was obviously more accurate that I was!

Included in this sale is the P220, two factory magazines, the original hard shell case, manual and all the other original goodies. I’m also including a Safariland Duty Gear Kydex paddle holster (purchased for IDPA purposes). I’ll Also include, assuming I can locate it (because at the moment I can’t) a Sig Saur Parts Kit (retails for $26.95) that I bought for it just to have on hand.

For the entire package I’m asking $880 FTF transfer but I will entertain reasonable offers.

I’ve tried to do a good job with the pictures but I never claimed to be a good photographer! That said, if there is anything else you would like to see a pic of just let me know.

Please feel free to ask her or by PM if you have any questions at all.

Robert
-My Basset Hound is smarter than your honor student and 52% of the voting public -
RobertNashville

Return to Classifieds