March Meeting of the Shelby County Chapter

TFA's largest and most active local chapter.

Moderators: AlphaPatriot, Pat McGarrity

March Meeting of the Shelby County Chapter

Postby Sky King » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:24 am

Who is The Grim Reaper of Gun Rights in Tennessee ???

When former Speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives, Jimmy Naifeh, retired, he also retired from killing pro-gun legislation in committee. Aborting bills before they could be delivered to the House floor for a recorded vote. Politicians in our state often misuse the committee system to be able to claim support for our right to keep, bear and wear arms, while not voting the will of their constituents to protect our most important liberty. For it is the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article I, Section 26 of the Tennessee Constitution that give teeth to the protection of all of our God given rights.

The Shelby County Chapter of the Tennessee Firearms Association will meet Thursday, 3/19/15 at 7:00 PM CDT at Range USA :

http://www.rangeusa.com/

2770 Whitten Rd. in Memphis . Please support Range USA , they support YOUR rights!

This will be a strategy meeting to plan our defense of Liberty , as we did to protect Tennessee Gun Owners from former caucus chair, Debra Maggart. We plan to have video evidence illustrating what politician has earned the title of:

“The Grim Reaper of Gun Rights in Tennessee ”

Who has Jimmy Naifeh passed his gun grabbing sickle to? Join us Thursday to find out.

Although we always welcome new TFA members, you do not have to be a member to attend.

We'll promptly adjourn at 8:30 PM. I look forward to seeing you there.

In Liberty ,

Pat McGarrity

Shelby County TFA Director

“The citizens of this State have a right to keep and to bear arms for their common defense; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime."

Article I, Section 26 – Tennessee Constitution
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Return to Shelby County / Memphis