March Meeting fwd from Pat

TFA's largest and most active local chapter.

Moderators: AlphaPatriot, Pat McGarrity

March Meeting fwd from Pat

Postby Sky King » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:42 pm

If you have an unanswered e-mail from me I apologize. My computer failed last week and I just got it back from the shop. I lost the e-mails that were sent before today.

The Shelby County Chapter of the Tennessee Firearms Association will meet Thursday, 3/21/13 at 7:00 PM at Range USA:

http://www.rangeusa.com/

2770 Whitten Rd. in Memphis. Please support Range USA, they support TFA and YOUR rights!

The Shelby County TFA is honored to have as our guest speaker this month, Shelby County Commissioner Terry Rowland. Commissioner Rowland is THE voice of gun owners and tax payers on the County Commission. He will discuss a resolution that he will introduce in the near future protecting our gun rights, similar to the one that Madison County passed recently.

We will also be discussing new state legislation in this session, including our Safe Commute bill. Plus, new federal threats; the U.S. Senate passed another so-called "assault" weapons ban Thursday, 3-14-13. Lastly, so that gun owners can express our opinions with our dollars, new anti-gun company policies, such as Comcast banning all gun related advertising this week. With that much to cover, it will be a very informative meeting and we will leave with good information to help defend our rights.

Although we always welcome new TFA members, you do not have to be a member to attend.

We'll promptly adjourn at 8:30 PM. I look forward to seeing you there.

At your service,

Pat McGarrity

Director - Shelby County TFA

http://www.tfaonline.org

“Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!! …Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.” …Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national assault weapons ban.”

Anti-gun militant and multiple murderer, Christopher Dorner, quoted from his leftist manifesto, 2/6/13.
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Return to Shelby County / Memphis