TFA PAC Help for Primary Opponents

TFA's largest and most active local chapter.

Moderators: AlphaPatriot, Pat McGarrity

TFA PAC Help for Primary Opponents

Postby Pat McGarrity » Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm

We at TFA have met regarding helping candidates in the August primary. If anyone is able to give any amount of money to unseat those that killed our Safe Commute bill in committee, we ask that you run it through our TFA PAC:

http://www.tfaonline.org/index.php/legislation/donate

That way, we will both help get gun owners get representation in districts that they currently do not have a voice, and do so in a way that the establishment puppet masters and their puppets know who caused them to pay the price for denying the voice people to be heard.

For anyone who wants to help, but do so anonymously, if anyone gives less than $100.00, in a reporting period, for example the current on is from April 1, to July 1, we are not required to report who gave it. Otherwise we are required to report name, address and employer, if available.

Here in Shelby County, please let me know if you, or someone you know, can give any amount to help Jim Harrell in his run against Steve McManus (R-Cordova) in District 96. Jim spoke to us last week and I believe if he were in the same position on the Calendar Committee, he would have voted to send Safe Commute to the House floor for a full, recorded vote and vote for the bill. McManus voted to kill our bill, which is outside the purview of that committee. Safe Commute had 30 sponsors and died from what amounts to a paid assassination. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

In Liberty,

Pat McGarrity
Director – Shelby County TFA

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Quote from the diary of Japanese Admiral, Isoroku Yamamoto, who lead the ambush of Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941.

Pat McGarrity

Return to Shelby County / Memphis