TFA's Sam Cooper on FOX 13 re. Safe Commute

TFA's largest and most active local chapter.

Moderators: AlphaPatriot, Pat McGarrity

TFA's Sam Cooper on FOX 13 re. Safe Commute

Postby Pat McGarrity » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 am

Once again, our thanks to Sam Cooper for articulating our position so well regarding Safe Commute legislation. I've never seen any legislation that has revealed so much about the true character, or lack thereof, of politicians that have pledged support to us in the gun rights arena while campaigning, only to show their loyalty is for sale once in office. Politicians we have worked to support with our time, money, and trusted, that appear to have chosen thirty pieces of silver over keeping their word to us. At the very least; they should have an up or down vote, on record, and stand behind their decision. The old cowardly, double-speak tactic of killing pro self defense legislation in the abused committee process in Tennessee is something we already had with former Speaker Naifeh. Actually, we made more progress with a Democrat Governor and Speaker than we have with Governor Haslam and Speaker Harwell. I guess the most insulting part of this is being told that's rain running down our backs...

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/lo ... o-20120425

In Liberty,

Patriot Pat McGarrity

Director - Shelby County TFA

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is, is."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

-- Impeached President, Bill Clinton
Pat McGarrity

PS-Re: TFA's Sam Cooper on FOX 13 re. Safe Commute

Postby Pat McGarrity » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Sadly, I need to add Lt. Governor Ramsey to share the "credit" in stopping Safe Commute from having an up or down vote on record...
Pat McGarrity

Return to Shelby County / Memphis