Robbery outside Guns and Ammo in Memphis

TFA's largest and most active local chapter.

Moderators: AlphaPatriot, Pat McGarrity

Robbery outside Guns and Ammo in Memphis

Postby Pat McGarrity » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 am

From one of my most respected mentors, Rich Mason, Shelby County TFA Founder. The pro-consolidation mafia wants to spread exactly this kind of misery around. To quote Rich; "No thanks!"

More then once, I have had my carry gun at the ready while loading the new gun I bought at Guns & Ammo before leaving the parking lot for this very reason.

Molōn labe!

Patriot Pat McGarrity
Shelby TFA Director

"Molōn labe!" (Come and get 'em!)

- Spartan King, Leonidas, 480 BC.

The Greek phrase Molōn labe! (Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

To: tennfirearmsassoc@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 10/17/2010 1:05:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: [tennfirearmsassoc] Robbery outside Guns and Ammo in Memphis

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... artner=RSS

West Mogadishu just keeps getting more dangerous by the day. What a cesspool. I have long since stopped going to Guns and Ammo since it is in an area that for me to go to would require me to be in an MRAP with a fully armed crew with me. And, now the lunatics who have destroyed Memphis and allowed the criminals/gang bangers to take over want to do that to the rest of Shelby county with a “consolidated” government. But, considering the corruption that exists in the Memphis city government, I guess they’re just taking care of their “peeps”. No thanks.

Rich

__._,_.___
ice are searching for two men who ambushed another man and stole his newly purchased handgun outside a Summer Avenue retailer.

Memphis police are searching for two men who ambushed another man and stole his newly purchased handgun outside a Summer Avenue retailer. One, a black man who wore a white T-shirt, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes.

MPD spokeswoman Alyssa Macon-Moore said the men approached the victim inside Guns and Ammo at 3615 Summer Ave., after he bought the new weapon and spoke with him briefly about the purchase. After the conversation, they parted ways, and the victim walked out to his car to stow the gun in the trunk.
The two men approached him again, police said, and took the gun at the point of another. One of the suspects trained his own handgun on the victim as the other shoved the man and grabbed his gun.

The suspects quickly fled to two companions driving a getaway car, a beige, four-door Honda, and headed west on Summer.

Police said the suspect who pointed his gun at the victim was a black man wearing a checkered shirt, dark jeans, tennis shoes and a black hat. The black man who shoved the victim wore white t-shirt, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes.

Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call Crimestoppers at 528-CASH or submit a tip online at http://www.528cash.org.
Pat McGarrity

Re: Robbery outside Guns and Ammo in Memphis

Postby Sky King » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 am

The newspaper article states that the assailants spoke to the victim INSIDE the store. Does Guns and Ammo not have surveilance cameras inside? I would think they would, and if so, they should be able to get photos of the two scum bags.
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Postby wlhawk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 am

The news media didn't even report it on the two stations I watched. When talking to an MPD officer on Sunday, he wan't aware the robbery had taken place. It's difficult to believe the owners of resturants and businesses expect us to walk out their doors unarmed, day or night.
wlhawk

Postby Pat McGarrity » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 pm

They do, the pics were used in the Communist Appeal article.

www.communistappeal.com

Great point on restaurants!
Pat McGarrity

Return to Shelby County / Memphis