New Program Chairperson - John Hunsucker

TFA's largest and most active local chapter.

Moderators: AlphaPatriot, Pat McGarrity

New Program Chairperson - John Hunsucker

Postby dwaldrip » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:05 pm

This email is going to the TFA Shelby County Chapter email list.

First of all, I hope everyone is enjoying both a safe and happy Holiday season.

Second, it is with a GREAT deal of pleasure that I announce that John Hunsucker has agreed to be the Program Chairperson for our Chapter. During this year, John has always volunteered to help carry part of the load, activity by activity. I'm fortunate that he accepted my offer to take over the planning and conduct of our monthly meetings, as this will allow me to devote more time to the political side of our efforts during an election year.

As part of being Program Chairperson, John has decided that our 2004 meetings will continue to be held the third Thursday night of the month at 7 p.m. at Range USA. So, please mark your calendar now for our January meeting on January 15th. John is also wrapping up confirming the speaker for this program, and we'll announce it as soon as everything is set.

If you have suggestions for him regarding speakers or format or anything else about the meetings, please drop him an email at hsolomonkane@aol.com.

Let me say that conducting the TFA chapter meetings over the past 3 years has been one of the most enriching things I've ever done, due to the new friends I made along the way, and due to the opportunity it gave me to interact with the speakers. It has been a "blast", and I'm sure it will be rewarding for John, as well.

By the way, if anyone is interested in taking on the duties as Gun Show Chairperson for 2004, please speak right up.

Happy New Year.

David Waldrip, Director
Shelby County Chapter
dwaldrip

Return to Shelby County / Memphis