Alexander gets a conservative opponent

General questions and comments that do not fall into other sections.

Moderators: C. Richard Archie, marauder, SomeGuy

Alexander gets a conservative opponent

Postby Tim Nunan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

http://www.carrfortn.com/

Joe Carr seeks to represent Tennessee in the U.S. Senate in Washington because he believes our country is in crisis and Tennesseans are hungry for strong, principled, conservative leadership. For Joe it's really simple - he believes the Second Amendment protects all of the other Amendments and the Tenth Amendment protects the States against a tyrannical Federal government.

"The Second Amendment is a fundamental, individual right of each American. While hunting and enjoying the outdoors are great ways for families and friends to spend time together — and many times provide food for their tables — the Second Amendment was understood by our Founding Fathers as a check against a tyrannical government, as well as for personal self-defense."

As a proud Tennessean Joe knows our families are struggling to make ends meet due to Washington's chronic mismanagement of our economy, political payoffs and massive corruption.

Joe will be a strong advocate to protect our constitutional rights as well as our state's sovereignty so that future Tennesseans can enjoy the same liberties and opportunities he has enjoyed.

"I am a proud lifetime member of the NRA and Gun Owners of America, and I have a 100% pro-gun voting record in the Tennessee legislature. In Senate, I will continue the fight to protect and defend your right to keep and bear arms. We must never allow federal bureaucrats to take away our ability to protect our lives, liberty and property."

Help Joe keep DC out of Tennessee
Tim Nunan
TFA/NRA Lifemember
GOA member

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
Tim Nunan

Re: Alexander gets a conservative opponent

Postby Idahoser » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I wish him better luck than I expect him to have. The RINOs circle the wagons to protect their own, the resources it would take are beyond us I'm afraid.
Idahoser

Return to General Firearms Topics