Accidental Discharge

General questions and comments that do not fall into other sections.

Moderators: C. Richard Archie, marauder, SomeGuy

Accidental Discharge

Postby Rogomay » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:30 am

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full ... or-s-house?

The Cookeville, TN. local newspaper, Herald-Citizen on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 front page headline read " Practicing drawing a gun, he shot through neighbor's house". A 24 year old man was practicing drawing his Golck 9MM from his holster in his upstairs bedroom when the discharge of a Hydra Shok hollow point bullet ( no weight given ) went through his bedroom wall and into the second floor wall of his neighbor's house. The article does not state who called the Sheriffs Department but the Deputy went to the victims ( a young man home alone ) house first and then to the neighbor house. The 24 year old stated he was practicing drawing and thought he had loaded his Glock with snap caps, wow. The 24 year old ask the Deputy if anyone at the victims house was hurt ( didn't go check for himself, wow ) and the Deputy said no one was hurt. The Deputy's report on the bullets path, from the bullet firing it went through the ( shooters bedroom ) wall and into the neighbors second floor exterior bedroom wall, through the second bedroom wall, through the second bedroom closet wall and ending up on the closet floor, wow.
This 24 year old was very, very lucky that on one was injured. The DA has the incident report and will determine if charges will be filed. I don't know too much about this DA as he has only been here for a year and a half, but with all the gun related tragedies of late, I think the 24 year old is in trouble. I hope the 24 year old remembers the FIRST rule of gun safety. Thank GOD no one was injured.
Rogomay

Re: Accidental Discharge

Postby Fred762 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 am

"AD"?? Called the cops??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2442_rmiidY

Remember the libturds who bleat about "only the cops should have guns.."
Fred762

Return to General Firearms Topics