Alaska Libertarian Perspective on Palin from TFA Member

General questions and comments that do not fall into other sections.

Moderators: C. Richard Archie, marauder, SomeGuy

Alaska Libertarian Perspective on Palin from TFA Member

Postby Pat McGarrity » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Mike Steele often attends meetings of the Shelby County Libertarian Party, as do I, and was the State Secretary and Treasurer for the Libertarian Party of Alaska. The fact that Gov. Palin is liked by Libertarians in her state make me even more comfortable with her.

It was/is the policies of social engineers strong arming the mortgage industry for their own political gain that has caused so much turmoil that has been publicized lately. Our freedom, including our economic freedom, will be more protected by advocates of smaller government like Gov. Palin.

In Liberty,

Patriot Pat

"If we become a people who are willing to give up our money and our freedom in exchange for rhetoric and promises, then nothing can save us."

-- Thomas Sowell

From Mike:

"Remember I used to be state secretary and treasurer for the Libertarian Party of Alaska. I checked with a Libertarian friend in my former home state and he was very positive about her. My mother is voting for McCain and hoping he doesn't live long. (This reminds me of an uncle who voted for Reagan in 1980 because he liked Bush and said, under the stress of the office, a man Reagan's age would be dead in six months.

Mike
"
Pat McGarrity

Return to General Firearms Topics